Saturday, June 13, 2009

192 Musical Instrument
This is "Air Guitar", it is a sculpture in Cary, NC where I was visiting with my daughter. It was done by Mike Roig. They had a contest and there were some wonderful pieces. Most of them were for sale but were out of my price range. Rachel and I got up early one morning to run around taking photos. Had a lovely time.
After spending a few days with her (& my laptop crashed again) DH and I went up to Rhode Island to see his brothers and then to Pennsylvania to see my sister. After we got back I spent another two hours with the Dell tech to get up and running. Still have a couple of issues to get fixed but they are minor. And I was promised that this would fix the problem. So now we are trying to get caught up and all the service and doctor's appointments done. I have to get all my photos loaded back onto the computer. A little overwhelmed with all the stuff that needs to be done. We have only been home three weeks total out of the last ten. Will be playing catch up. Think we are home for at least a couple of months.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That one is so cool! Great picture. /Viktoria

Chesney said...

Glad you are back! This is a great one - never have seen one of these (or heard one for that matter). Fun take!!

Rachel said...

I was going to say--I remember that sculpture! LOL. Very nice.

barbs said...

Very cool sculpture. Nice shot!

Madelaine said...

What a unique sculpture! Great shot and idea for this theme. I was wondering where you had gone off to!
Welcome home!

Esther said...

You must have had a great time seeing all these sculptures. And one just happened to fit this theme.
Glad you made it back and the laptop seems to be on the road to recovery, too.

Anonymous said...

Very cool indeed, I wondered too what was up with you, hope thins settle down for you and your computer behaves.

Clara said...

Cute sculpture and great shot. Glad your computer is fixed.

Anonymous said...

That sculpture is really neat and you got a terrific shot of it. Hope your life gets back to normal soon!

DART said...

So cool! Bet you're glad to be sleeping in your own bed again after being away so much!

Anonymous said...

Unusual and airy sculpture! Perfect for the theme.