Sunday, May 10, 2009

208 On the Road
And a very scary road it was. This is day 3 in the road trip and we ran into terrible head winds that were blowing dust & dirt. Visibility for the most part was never too much worse than this. There were a couple of times we thought we might have to stop. As I do all the driving I had the spouse snap this picture (it was a two hands on the wheel for a few hours). He was learning how to use the little p&s on the ride out. We have some great shots of the headliner, mirrors and his pants.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I was just about to yell at you for taking another photo while driving, when I read the entire post. Dad taking photos of his pants is funny.

Sunny said...

Well, you could post the pants photo as "A Pair of . . ."

Good shot of some scary driving conditions!

Esther said...

This sound like my DH learning to use a camcorder. We got a lot of upside down sidewalks!

Chesney said...

Wonderful shot (I can hear the wind)!

Madelaine said...

Looks very scary to me too! Your hubby got a great shot...I love the curve. Guess he finally got the hang of the p & s!

Clara said...

Ireally like this picture. It has an onimous mood to it.

mljrbg said...

Maybe some of his oops shots will fit one of the themes!!

Anonymous said...

I love road shots and this is great or maybe grit!